Friday, October 29, 2010

Staff Spotlight: Nicole Ernst

What do you do? 
I work on the Programming Team recruiting, training and plugging in all worship leaders, teachers and drama volunteers in our preschool, K-2nd and 3rd-5th grade rooms.


How long have you been at Southland?
14 years.

How long have you been on staff?
I started in April of 2009.

What do you love about the church?
I love that as a body we are pushing outside the walls of our church and truly being the church to people that may never walk into this church.

Why do you serve in CM? What do you love most?
I know how important the family unit is and I know the family is the greatest influence on a child and their faith. I also want to make families know that they are known and loved by their church family. The fact that if a child does not come to Christ by the age of 13 there is an 80% chance they will never come to Christ at all keeps me invested wholeheartedly in this ministry!

What’s your favorite Bible verse?
Right now my favorite verse that I am praying through is James 2:14 “What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Faith without deeds is dead.

What was your favorite TV show as an elementary kid?
The Cosby Show

What is your hidden talent?
Hmmmmmm, scrapbooking and drawing are 2 things I love to do creative wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment